Praesent dysfunction (which is often wrong in everyday life are called impotence) known to mankind for a long time. At all times due to various reasons a certain number of men have experienced problems with potency. Naturally, in different times with this problem tried to fight in different ways, ranging from mechanical devices made of steel and natural aphrodisiacs to modern methods of treatment highly effective medications and surgical intervention. Today, the treatment of impotence is not something supernatural. This is the same health problem as others. With timely treatment for medical help doctors manage to help about 95% of patients.
Treatment of impotence in men
In the Arsenal of physicians, there is a very wide Arsenal of drugs to combat male impotence. It is not only pills, there are injections, which are administered intravenously, intramuscularly, or even in the glans penis or urethra, are rectal suppositories, ointments. However, the most common are drugs inhibitors of phosphodiesterase.
These pills should be taken approximately one hour before sexual intercourse. Do not take the drug more than once in a day. The effect of these drugs due to their effects on smooth muscle, making sex organ pumps more blood and improves erection. The drugs in this group there are some side effects. This:
- Stuffy nose;
- Pain in the muscles;
- In very rare cases, a person temporarily begins to see everything in a blue-green tone.
Impotence treatment by lifestyle changes
In today's world one of the most common causes of male weakness is a way of life. And it's not just the frills. Our world is full of stressful influences, and the reproductive system is very sensitive to loads, such as psycho-emotional and physical. For this reason, adherence to a healthy lifestyle is not a minor task in the fall men's abilities. You should start with dosed physical loads. Rather simple physical exercises that will support muscle groups are used extensively in the sexual act and, apparently, not previously feasible task will be within reach. By the way, in medical practice has developed a special set of exercises for physical therapy (physical therapy), which is recommended to patients with problems of potency. In second place is the quality of the food. On the one hand, for production of the hormone testosterone and sperm high-quality and balanced diet. On the other hand, excessive weight plays in the case of impotence, the role of aggravating factor. One of the main requirements is the reduction in the intake amount of animal fats, because they provoke atherosclerosis, and this means that impotence due to blockage of the blood vessels that carry blood to the sex organ. In third place are alcohol and tobacco. Both these bad habits literally kill male potency. Such effects on the reproductive system. The use of alcohol, especially burdened with excessive tobacco addiction is a direct road to impotence, and at a relatively young age. The fourth position in the healthy lifestyle experts, give the ability to avoid stress. Today stress is the key to successful treatment of many health problems, including potency. Experts say that people should own their emotions and not to throw them out at every opportunity (or not convenient) case. You should also pay attention to the load and to adjust them according to their possibilities. Often, that person takes on more than he can physically (or psychologically) to "pull" and is the main source of stress and as a consequence problems with potency.
Sometimes erection is, but at just the right time, it, for some reason, no. As a rule, in such cases, the reason lies not so much in physiology as in psychology. In such cases, more injections and tablets helps the visit to the psychiatrist. In some cases, the doctor should go over together with your partner. The doctor will help to find the causes of complexes and teach you how to get rid of them. Also the doctor can explain some of the intricacies of restoring a partner's libido and restore harmony in the bedroom.
One of the often recommended in medical practice of treatment methods is massage. Of course, that the massage should be included in the complex of therapeutic measures in the treatment of impotence. In General massage is applied to the pelvic organs, to increase their filling with blood. This process is key to conservative treatment methods, as an increasing number of drugs that go to the organs. In addition, when you massage the pelvic organs are toned, which is also important for potency. Many experts believe that massage has a psychological impact, increases the sensitivity of men and at the same time relieves stiffness and angusto-animi in the intimate sphere.
Shock wave therapy
One of the newest methods of treatment of male impotence is shock wave therapy. The essence of this innovative approach in medicine is the impact of waves of a certain length on blood vessels. Under the influence of these waves blood vessels begin to produce new branches, and it favorably affects erection. Doctors cite numerous instances where the Shockwave therapy allowed to help patients with very severe and advanced forms of sexual dysfunction. Today doctors say that the treatment shock-wave therapy no side effects observed. As for treatment, the minimum it should be 14 days. This number of procedures is enough to in most cases, the man forgot about his dysfunction at least a year.
Features of treatment of impotence in men over 50
Approximately every second man over the age of fifty years begins to experience problems with potency. It is believed that the average 50-year milestone, there is some boundary beyond which a decrease in sexual activity is the norm. However, we are talking about contraction, not about the impotence. A feature of the age 50+ is that at this moment about starting to let you know a variety of diseases, "accumulated" at a younger age and often ignored man. Moreover, the body is a number of normal physiological changes including a decrease in the level of testosterone, and the risk of impotence is largely increased. As a rule, sexual dysfunction at this age is a recurrent disease. For this reason, the main method of treatment of impotence in men older than 50 years is to identify the causes of disease and their rapid elimination. As for the actual impotence, the doctors prefer a comprehensive treatment approach that includes medication, physical therapy, massage, and perform to the maximum of a healthy lifestyle.
The most effective folk remedy for impotence
In folk medicine, special emphasis on the fight against impotence. There are many different recipes of potency. Noteworthy among them are:
- Tea with ginger. To make this a truly unique drink you should take one teaspoon of crushed ginger or a piece of root of this plant with a length of two to three inches and pour a glass of boiling water. For taste, you can add to tea, a little honey. Another option is to add ginger powder to already cooked black or green tea. It is recommended to take this drink twice a day. The effect is observed after two weeks of the course;
- Ginger Tincture. For its preparation you need to take a kilo of root ginger and a litre of vodka. After the mixture stand in a warm place for two weeks from the General mass take 100 grams of the tincture and add 300 milliliters of alcohol. After this procedure the infusion continue to insist 2 weeks. Take a tincture before bedtime 10 drops in a spoonful of water;
- A ginger bath. For its preparation take three tablespoons of dry ginger powder and pour a liter of water. The mixture is brought to a boil and boil for at least 10 minutes, then add to the bathroom and get pleasure from the pleasant and the useful for potency procedure;
- Tincture of ginseng root. This is one of the most powerful tools to combat impotence. To prepare the tincture take the long root of 2 cm (with a low quality of root length, root infusions to increase up to 4 inches). The spine is poured to 3.5 liters of vodka. The next day you can drink the infusion. The recommended dose of 30 grams of the tincture three times a day before meals. When the vessel is not more than 200 grams, in a bowl topped up with an additional 3.5 liters of vodka. A similar procedure can be repeated two more times followed by taking a new root ginseng. Traditional healers claim that the man recepit from impotence this way you will never have problems in sex;
- Ginseng tincture, recipe No. 2. For its preparation, 20 grams of ginseng root, you need to pour 300 grams of pure alcohol. Insist the medication for three weeks, shaking the mixture from time to time. Take 25 drops of tincture three times a day half an hour before meals. The course is two weeks, then I need to do a 10-day break and again repeat the course;
- Walnuts and goat's milk. The recipe is very simple. Half a Cup of shelled walnuts you just need to eat and wash it down with half a liter of goat's milk. The procedure is performed twice a day for one month;
- Pumpkin seeds. Good effect is given a simple pumpkin seeds. They just need to take three times a day for 40 grams at a time. Treatment one to two months.
Impotence treatment baking soda
Note that soda is not an aphrodisiac and an erection from taking soda will not occur. However, soda may contribute to the process of cleansing the body, which will undoubtedly have an impact on potency. The easiest and most pleasant way to use baking soda for the treatment of potency is bathing. Bath is taken every other day for two weeks. Bath will need a pack of soda in 500 grams. Add water in several portions with the addition of hot water. Time bath for 20-30 minutes. The bathroom should be taken before bedtime. After bathing you should wash off the alkali on the skin in the shower. Inside it is recommended to drink soda with milk. In a glass of milk, add the soda at the tip of a teaspoon. Drink this milk with soda should be within 10 days, but in any case not more than a month, daily. For cooking it is better to take with warm milk. In the event of a negative reaction to the soda from the digestive system intake of milk and soda should be stopped.
How effective is the treatment of impotence in the home
Determining what to do with the problem, to self-treat at home or go to the doctor, it should be remembered that any method of treatment at home should not be considered as an alternative to official medicine. Traditional medicine can be one of the additional treatments, as an auxiliary component of the integrated approach, but in no way not a panacea or an alternative. With all due respect to folk medicine, the likelihood that treatment will be successful, does not exceed 50% (either Yes, or no). At the same time, the therapist has a 95% guarantee of success. Based on these data, the choice is obvious.
To what doctor should contact
If you have problems with potency you need to go to the doctor. Often men feel a sense of shame, but to be ashamed of and nothing to do much worse than to have the courage to seek help from a specialist. In larger clinics should consult andrologist or sexologist doctor (usually this is one and the same person in the clinic). The doctor andrologist conducting initial assessment and determines treatment strategy. If the patient detects serious problems, he may refer the patient for consultation to other specialists, e.g. a urologist, endocrinologist or psychologist.
Prevention of impotence
To prevent problems with potency and preservation of male power for many years should seriously engage in the prevention of impotence, which includes:
- Complete abstinence from alcohol in any form as the main enemy of male power;
- The rejection of tobacco. According to available medical statistics data, the likelihood of becoming completely impotent men who has a addiction to cigarette Smoking, almost two times higher than the person non-smoker;
- Limit excessive psychological and physical (including sexual) stress;
- The rejection of contraception using the withdrawal. Doctors say that with such a rigorous method of protection from unwanted pregnancy impotence for a long time will not have to wait;
- The rejection is irrational and unnecessary medication, particularly drugs that have side effects effects on the reproductive system;
- The rejection of oily and spicy food. This is because animal fats include a lot of cholesterol that can be deposited on the walls of the blood vessels in the form of plaques, which leads to a significant reduction in the patency of blood through these vessels, and thus leads directly to the decline of erection.