Reduced potency in most cases has on the male ego and creates a number of problems in the intimate sphere. There are several factors, which may occur impotence:
- Neurological: epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and systemic autoimmune disease;
- Psychological: depression, nervousness, high stress, chronic fatigue, malaise, lack of desire to partner;
- Injury of the pelvic organs and directly genital.
All this may adversely affect the sexual sphere, therefore, in addition to prescribed treatment, it is important to familiarize yourself with what foods increase the potency of men and how they act on the body:
- Enrich it with amino acids, zinc, and other elements that increase the level of male sex hormones;
- Increase the production of seminal fluid;
- Increase blood circulation in small pelvis organs;
- Excite sexual desire;
- Improve endurance and overall health.
What affects the potency
In addition to the products that increase potency, is acquainted with those that it is reduced, and further to abandon them:
- Alcohol: impairs the functioning of testicles negatively affects the sexual sphere. The abuse of alcohol can eventually lead to impotence;
- Fatty meat: increases the amount of cholesterol, which, in turn, reduces the level of testosterone the hormone that is responsible for the male genitals;
- Sol: of course, completely remove it from the diet, but should limit its use to a minimum, since it negatively affects health.
Obviously, men need good and tasty food. But this raises a lot of questions:
- Is our standard, regular diet is ideal for maintaining health in General and men's health in particular?
- Safe our usual food?
- Useful if our usual food?
- Why is food so important?
- As men's health depends on the availability of food and nutrients and protective nutrients?
Sperm quality depends on the quality of the food!
Professor Harris from the United States conducted a study on a large group of men, where the semen did not give hope for natural fertilization. Within 2 months, the volunteers received 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day.
- On repeated semen analysis sperm count increased by nearly 60%;
- Activity increased by 30%,
- The percentage of abnormal sperm decreased
- The percentage of spontaneous pregnancies among wives of patients has increased dramatically.
However, 1000 mg is a big dose. It turned out that a dose of 200 mg was also effective, although it has to take almost half as long. The exact dose for each individual men are impossible to calculate, but it is assumed that 3-4 months of continuous intake of 200 mg or 2 months 1000 mg of vitamin C is enough for those men who have shifts at all possible.
- It should be remembered that smokers dose grows by almost half due to the fact that tobacco smoke takes away almost a third of vitamin C.
- In addition, if the man has other problems that reduce his fertility (prostatitis, etc.), these problems should be addressed in parallel with the vitamins.
- But the beer, wine, strong alcoholic drinks increase the level of ESTROGEN, and therefore is not shown the man, for which important indicators of sperm. Nutrition – a proven factor in the formation of men's health!
Male power in obesity
It is known that men who are obese are much more likely to have reduced potency and indicators of semen than those who have normal weight or even slightly not up to it.
- Exclude from the diet of chickens tobacco, cheese, ice cream, cheeseburgers — they bind testosterone and lead to weight gain.
- Both of these factors worsen as potency and fertility of men and life expectancy.
Scientists believe that the fecundity of men is steadily decreasing from generation to generation due to environmental degradation, accelerating pace of life, the accumulation of diseases of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- If the rates of sperm 20-year-old healthy male taken as 100%, in 40 years, his figures amount to only 70% mobility, 50% content of normal sperm cells, 50% viability.
- Only these reasons explained three-quarters of the cases of infertility men older than 50 years. In fact, the fertility WOULD remain at a constant level to 55-60 years, that is until the beginning of menopause.
Bee products to increase potencyAmong all the products to increase potency in men takes its rightful place pollen and honey. On the body they act as follows:
- Enrich it with protein, which is necessary for the replenishment of energy;
- Contain carbohydrates, which help to get rid of fatigue and chronic fatigue;
- Improve immunity.
Products to increase potency of men: list
By systematically applying these products enhance male potency, can quickly achieve good results:
- Onions and garlic;
- Ginger and celery;
- The mussels and oysters.
Products, rapidly increase the potency
If you need to quickly normalize the functioning of the genital organs, it is necessary to eat natural foods to increase potency, which act almost instantly:
They all are natural aphrodisiacs and are able to quickly fix problems in the sexual area.
What food should be eaten to increase potency: fruit
To the fertility of a man positively influences constantly high consumption of fruits and vegetables high in ascorbic and folic acid.
- Vitamin C directly affects the production of sperm. Its deficiency in experimental animals leads to a sharp depletion of sperm, as well as a partial atrophy of the testicles.
- But a regular intake of sufficient quantities of vitamin C makes the sperm active and viable.
Fruit lovers should pay attention to pineapples, avocados, oranges, apricots, lemons, quince, mango, apricots, strawberries, strawberries and pomegranates. They all contain substances that normalize the production of male hormones and help to improve the functioning of the pelvic organs.
Food to increase potency: vegetables
- If you split into groups of all food products to increase potency in men, to vegetables-the aphrodisiacs include carrots, cabbage, beets, peppers, radishes, lettuce, eggplants, lettuce, tomatoes, Jerusalem artichoke.
- They are best to eat raw and not heat treated so they retain a more useful properties.
Herb to increase potency
Men who want to establish their sexual sphere, are recommended herbs such as lemongrass, Siberian ginseng, hawthorn, yohimbe, Dubrovnik, ginger, currant leaves, aloe, nettles and St. John's wort. From these, you can prepare infusions and decoctions according to the following recipes:
- Mix a large spoon of St. John's wort, nettle and mint, add 1 liter of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Filtered, drink during the day;
- Shred parsley and cilantro, combine, pour hot water and stand under cover for 30 minutes. Drink before a meal to 100 g;
- Add 200 g of boiling water to 1 tbsp. l. hop cones, cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Drink this decoction before each meal for 10 days.
Doctors believe that you know what foods contribute to the increased potency is not sufficient in order to get rid of the problem. It is necessary not only to regularly eat healthy food, but also to adhere to certain rules:
- To reduce the consumption of alcohol and beer to a minimum or completely abandon it, since alcohol abuse often causes sexual impotence;
- Quit Smoking: it has long been known that nicotine negatively affects the health, promote the development of dystonia, which is often the cause of chronic fatigue;
- To increase physical activity: it has been proven that those who frequently visits the gym, is rapidly rising production of testosterone, which determines male power;
- Do not hesitate to contact sexologist, psychologist or endocrinologist with the problem: only qualified personnel will help to determine what was the cause of impotence or just the beginning of problems with erection, and assign appropriate treatment.