According to medical terminology, the potency is the body's ability to have intercourse. The definition is derived from the Latin potentia, which translates as opportunity, which relates to male sexuality. The term includes the characteristics of
- the degree of tension of the penis;
- the speed of onset of erection;
- the duration of the sexual act and phase of the active current.
What is good for potency
Problems with libido cause psychological and physical factors. The latter will include stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs, violation of the prostate, prostatitis, decreased production of the hormone testosterone. For the normalization of these processes is important to observe the following rules:
- to give the body a physical activity – it makes the heart work better, increases vitality, normalizes blood circulation;
- start sports: running, Biking, walking, weight training;
- visit bath – it eliminates toxins, improves blood circulation;
- to do a foot massage – you can massage yourself or simply walk barefoot;
- to take a cold bath or shower;
- conduct regular sex life, which is the key to prevent problems with erections;
- give up bad foods, alcohol, large quantities of coffee, drugs-antispasmodics;
- to observe the regime and to organize a healthy sleep;
- revise the food for potency in men is particularly important, this is the easiest way to restore sexual activity.
Products that increase potency
To return to normal sexual life it is useful to see what foods increase the potency of men. Experts recommend to include in the diet foods rich in vitamins a, E And group B. It improves the passage of nerve impulses, influences the production of testosterone. Popular products for the return of potency are fish, seafood, vegetables, nuts and fruits that should be present in the diet. There are unusual tools – RAM's testes, a black stomach.
Products fast action
In short period of time to return to activity sexual life will help the following products to increase potency in men:
- Oysters stimulate blood circulation, are powerful aphrodisiacs. They contain the trace element zinc, rare amino acids that stimulate production of hormones that enhance sperm count. Through substance dopamine increase libido. Is their a better spring, raw, with lemon juice. Men are not often eating shellfish is threatened by excess intake of mercury, gastroenteritis. It is useful to do so for the prevention increase potency.
- Flounder – good to eat it due to the content in the meat of vitamins A,E, b group, zinc element. Fish protein is quickly absorbed by the body. It is useful to steamed, stew or to cook flounder.
- Cooked mackerel contains omega-3 and 6 acids that are involved in the biosynthesis of testosterone. Improves sexual health, increases the potency, increases sperm production due to the phosphorus and iodine in the composition.
- Meat – has a high energy value that causes the body to produce the hormone thyroxine. It supports hormone excitability. Eat lean red meat (horsemeat, lamb, beef) and diet (chicken, rabbit, Turkey, pheasant). Ideally, the meat is stewed or steamed, served with herbs and vegetables.
- Nuts should be included in daily consumption. Due to the content of vitamins E, b, zinc and magnesium to treat problems with the function of potency. Arginine has a positive effect on erections in men. Good to eat hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, peanuts, walnuts. Ideally, they should be mixed with honey, dried fruit, bananas, apples, beets or carrots. Most useful men's health is considered to be pine nuts, which is used to saturate the cells with energy and stimulate the production of testosterone.
- Nutmeg is a spice added to food or diluted with water and drunk. Don't exceed daily dosage (more than one third of a teaspoon).
Best products for potency
Among the items on the list are the following best products:
- Chocolate is a dietary theobromine and phenylethylamine in its composition increase the libido. Good to eat dark bitter chocolate 65% cocoa and above. Fillers (especially the coffee) is better ignored, leaving exceptionally nuts.
- Quail eggs – increase sexual desire due to the content of phosphorus, iron and amino acids. Eat them raw to four pieces a day.
- Chicken eggs – poorer composition compared to quail, but are more readily available for supply. The combination of fried eggs with onions, black pepper improves the potency of men. Eating raw is not recommended.
- Ambrosia – a wonderful product of beekeeping, is treated with bee pollen. It is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, enhances secretion of testosterone to the proper level. Daily rate up to 10 t, with caution eat pollen intolerance to honey, or Allergy.
Affordable way to increase potency men are fruits and berries. They are rich in vitamins, help to increase the quality, quantity of sperm, prolong sexual intercourse. The most useful for men are:
- dried fruits;
The effect on sexual desire can have and vegetables, which are eaten as a main dish or side dish. Men are useful at any age:
- sweet or hot peppers.
Special attention in the list of vegetables for raising potency in men deserve it. It is useful to improve the potency, enhance the selection of testosterone, the arousal of sexual desire. Turnip is used in the form of seeds, boiled with meat, grated raw, mixed with carrot, honey. It is helpful to boil the turnip to goat's milk, grate, mix with propolis. A daily intake of 4 times 50 g will return potency.
What to drink for potency men
In addition to the products included in the diet, need to know what is useful to drink for potency men:
- Fresh juice can improve the erection and the complex revitalizes the body, eliminate the disease. Useful to drink pomegranate, pumpkin, celery root, watermelon and other vegetables and fruits with a high content of vitamin E.
- Koumiss, or mare's milk contains hormones that affect the immune system of men that enhance the reproductive capacity, the production of testosterone cells. It is useful to drink it half an hour after Breakfast in a glass a day.
- Ginger tea made from grated ginger root, covered with boiling water and infusible in 10 minutes. For taste adds honey, ginseng and lemon. The drink is useful to drink men due to the high content of vitamins b, A, C to strengthen blood vessels that stimulate the potency.
Diet to increase potency
To return to sexual activity, it is necessary to revise attitudes to food. It is better to stick to a diet that consists of the following:
- the rejection of the negative effects of these foods: fatty meats, beer, coffee, Julius drinks, fast food;
- you need to prevent pastries, sweets, sausages;
- diet sugar, salt, margarine promoters of obesity;
- getting rid of bad habits: Smoking, alcohol;
- limitations in the products which contains soya, able to ensure the intake of female genital mutilation;
- need food for potency, of male power such as cheese, olives, boiled vegetables, spicy seasonings, green tea with ginger, honey nut;
- the observance of the daily requirement of calories and nutrition to avoid weight gain.
We already know that good for potency men of the products. It remains to blend recipes and dishes that need to be taken to enhance libido:
- The combination of honey with nuts, seeds and dried fruits. Suitable flower honey, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sunflower. The latter can germinate. Mix equal parts of the products, add the prunes, eat 2-3 hours before bedtime. This has a positive effect on male potency.
- Boiled mackerel, broth from crayfish, boiled or baked seafood. These dishes are good with onion gravy: fry half rings, season with chopped parsley, celery, lemon juice and tomatoes. Briefly saute and serve.
- Stewed or oven-baked tomatoes with garlic, olive oil. Dish increases the potency well, because it contains only beneficial for men's products.
- Dates, almonds, coconut plates. After half an hour give a pronounced effect, increase erection, boost sexual desire of men.
The information presented in the article is exploratory in nature. The article is not calling for self-medication. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of the particular patient.